- Use the Twitter Web client, tweetchat or your favorite 3rd party web client.
- Set the search term to #Tips4EyeDocs
- At the appointed date and time, you will see “Q1 (text of question) #Tips4EyeDocs’
- Respond with A2Q1 (text of answer) #Tips4EyeDocs. Successive questions are Q2; A2q2; Q3/A2Q3….
- Craft your answer concisely at 100-110 characters / message to enable retweeting.
- You may expand your answer with multiple A2Q1 responser
- This should take about 15 minutes.
- I will collect the posts into an e-zine which you can reference with a URL for your your own tweet timeline, blog or Facebook page.
Use this shortened permalink for convenience http://wp.me/p18zjA-4K
This entry was posted in Twitter Tip
and tagged Chat
, Practice Management
. Bookmark the permalink